What's the difference between 2007 Office Home, Student, Standard, Small Business & Professional?
There's a better way to invest your money than in the recently ballyhooed Microsoft Vista. Released the same day as Vista was Office 2007, which is a major improvement over Office 2003. And you don't need Windows Vista for Office 2007; it works with Windows XP.
Office Home and Student
- Word 2007, Excel 2007, PowerPoint 2007 and OneNote 2007 (electronic notebook)
- price: $128.99 with FREE shipping
- Outlook 2007, Word 2007, Excel 2007 and PowerPoint 2007
- full version: $351.99 (upgrade is $210.99)
Office Small Business
- Accounting Express 2007, Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, Word 2007, Excel 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Publisher 2007
- full version: $393.99 (upgrade is $244.99)
- includes the same six programs as Office Small Business edition with the addition of Access 2007
- full version: $437.99 (upgrade is $284.99)
- Access 2007, Accounting Express, 2007, Excel 2007, InfoPath 2007 (electronic forms), Groove 2007 (info sharing), OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, PowerPoint 2007, Publisher 2007 and Word 2007
- full version: $594.99 (upgrade is $475.99)
The links point to those that have received good reviews from customers who've actually used them. There are also large screenshots of the new menus and toolbars.